Friday, February 9, 2007

I'm still here...

Well it's been a little while since I've posted on my blog. Haven't had a whole lot to say about poker,since I was going through this incredibly aggravating time of trying to deposit.
Which brings up the subject of the assinine law that is now in effect in the USA.As far as I'm concerned,it was just another example of special interest groups,getting their way,and the rest of us got screwed.Enough about that.

I have a wonderful friend who helped me with my depositing dilemma,and am now happily playing my tournys once again.Take that Bill Frist!

Season 11 of the poker.com forum League,will be underway soon,and my team The KingQuistadors have two new members. Welcome to Gene1047 and Hearts26! Looking forward to a fantastic new season, with the best damn team around.

See you at the tables and good luck!

1 comment:

NOKYJOKER said...

Dam mimi ! You're dam rite! KQs will rock this season!

i haven't post much in my blogg neither, but i had not much time these day and not in the mood to blog as much as we did in 2006! maybe my english is too good now and people can't to have fun reading my post now! lmao !

seriously i haven't been in the forum much more neither and btw i don't know when the next BPT starts, and i have not news about this serie of events, so feel free to post the news you have in a comment, like that i couldn't be out of the loop anymore...