Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Moms' ghost or TV on the blink....

I got up at 4 am yesterday to get ready for work, turned on my lappy and went to get my coffee. When I got back to my room, my tv was on. Since I was still half asleep, I figured I had turned it on. So, I turned it off, took my coffee outside to have a smoke and when I came back in the tv was on again!?! No one else was awake so it had come on by itself. I have never used the sleep timer so I knew it wasnt preset to come on. While I busied myself getting ready, it came on again. Totally freaked me out lol. So I set up my video camera and recorded it, thinking moms ghost "old jeff" was playing tricks on me. It turned on once again and there was a white image on my video camera screen with a diagonal (not vertical) line going thru it, but looking directly at the tv the screen was solid blue. I'm not saying all this because I think it was "old jeff" but I've never seen a tv go out like that, turning on and off all by itself.

No comments: